Re: good resources on Oracle wanted

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 05:51:58 GMT

Henry, you can download versions of Oracle that run under NT from their website. www.oracle.com

(Hope you have a lot of bandwidth.) Or for a minimal shipping and handling charge, Oracle Corporation will send you CD's with the same software.

Note that many things work differerently under NT than they might under UNIX. A dual-boot machine with LINUX as the other boot option, and Oracle running under that, may serve you better than running Oracle under an NT environment, unless your eventual goal is an Oracle / NT environment.

RSH.