Re: separate data/inidex

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:57:25 +0100

I can't believe it either. Please explain Howard.

And please don't just throw out jargon like RAID and striping. This statement appears to fly in the face of more than a few books by well respected authors (not that you aren't one yourself now) as well as a lot of HTM and PDF files put out on technet.

Daniel Morgan