Re: Help with query to find buffer pool usage

From: Joe Sath <dbadba62_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:39:44 GMT

do this

select kcbwbpd.bp_name, o.name, count(*) BLOCKS from sys.x$kcbwds kcbwds, sys.x$kcbwbpd kcbwbpd , sys.x$bh bh, sys.obj$ o where kcbwds.set_id >= kcbwbpd.bp_lo_sid and kcbwds.set_id <= kcbwbpd.bp_hi_sid
and kcbwbpd.bp_size != 0
and bh.indx between start_buf# and end_buf# and o.dataobj# = bh.obj
and bh.state !=0
and o.owner# !=0
and bp_name = 'KEEP'
group by kcbwbpd.bp_name, o.name