Re: Help with query to find buffer pool usage

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:44:13 +0200

Mayby you could add a join with DBA_SEGMENTS. Oracle stores the buffer pool you have choosen for the segment there.
Had a quick look on the - very good - site http://www.ixora.com.au but could not find a script so quickly there.
You will find scripts there that give you insight in the X$-views, that may lead you to a more performing solution.

Richard Piasecki <ogo_at_mailcity.com> schreef in berichtnieuws n582cu84g3gc1cbnu7rg0nv7ainn3ol61k_at_4ax.com...