Problem installation Oracle 8.1.7 Windows 2000

From: Franky Thiel <franky.thiel_at_infohos.be>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:32:40 +0200

Hello,

I want to install Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000 Sp2. I've created a server for testing with dual boot.
I start cd-rom:\autorun\autorun.exe and we get the installation screen.

Then I click on the install/deinstall button. The system reads several times to the cd-rom and then it's doing nothing anymore. I don't get the next screen.

Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks,

Franky Received on Fri Apr 19 2002 - 10:32:40 CDT