Problems with Oracle Services

From: Dominik Zimmerer <dominik.zimmerer_at_med.uni-jena.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:59:52 +0200

Hi, again a Problem.

When I start my WinNT4.0 Server with Oracle 9i Database installed the OracleOraHome90ManagementServer doesn't start because a other service failed so start, error ID 7001. The other service is the OracleServiceOEMREP service which didn't started with the errormessage "was not able to start OracleServiceOEMREP service, start failed".

Has someone a idea what the problem could be?

When i wait a while (about 3-5minutes) i can start the ManagenemtServer service manually. Looks like OracleServiceOEMREP need way too much time so start or something like that.

I have no idea how to deal with this problem, so please help.

Thx Received on Fri Apr 19 2002 - 07:59:52 CDT