Re: Hotbackup

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:23:41 +1000

OK. Please understand that I have to be rather careful of what I say here. For various reasons, the web site is currently non-functional, so that rather rules out downloading the document directly. I also cannot give *ex*plicit approval for the distribution of the material that used to be on the site.

I might *wish* that it gets a big audience, but I can't urge it or endorse it.

"The only source of approved documentation about Oracle(TM) is Oracle's (TM) own website".

Enough said, I hope.

Regards