Re: Recovery - online redo log issue (ORA-00338)

From: Andy <enzoweb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2002 18:39:35 -0700

I got around it by using a backup controlfile and then using resetlogs. My issue was that Oracle say you shouldn't backup or restore the online logs, but this resulted in being unable to restart the database without a lot of fiddling.

I forgot to mention that it's a V806 database, not sure if the clear logs option works in that version.

Thanks for the help. Received on Thu Apr 18 2002 - 20:39:35 CDT