Re: Using a sqlnet v1 client with a sqlnet v2 or net 8 server

From: Stephen Strobel <stevestrobel_at_wwdb.org>
Date: 18 Apr 2002 17:50:23 -0700

Thanks for your responce. I am aware the v1 should be thrown away. I'd like to tell that to my client that is still running a v6 database. I'm trying to find a way to ease the transition from the dark ages into the information age by finding a way to allow the v2.3 sql*forms and 1.1 sql*reportwriter to communicate with a 8.1.7 database. I know it is a hopeless task, but they say the necessity is the mother of invention. Thanks again for any help.