OAS 4.0.8.1 Default Page during maintenance

From: Rajesh Khanna <rajesh.khanna_at_fritz.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:33:52 -0700

Hi

We are running OAS 4.0.8.1 and Oracle 8.1.7.3.

Whenever we have to make database changes we bring down the OAS and then bring down the database, re-start the database in restricted mode, apply the changes then disable the restricted mode and then start the OAS.

During the time the OAS is down, we see the error page on our web site because the oas is down.

How we can display a default html page which says something like 'Site Under Maintenance, please try later'.

How and where to configure this.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh Received on Thu Apr 18 2002 - 13:33:52 CDT