sqlloader question

From: Shawn Edwards <spedwards_at_qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:43:40 -0600

Hi,

I've been struggling trying to load a .csv file into my temp table. My table has 20 columns. But, not every line in the .csv file has 20 values. Some have 20, some 15 and some 10. But, only 2 columns are NOTNULL. And every line has those 2 values. But, I suspect that my problems are stemming from the fact that not all of my lines in the .csv are 20 values for each column.

So, my question is this. When loading a file is there a special procedure in creating the .csv file loading or additional step that I may have missed with SQLOADER?

Thanks Received on Wed Apr 17 2002 - 17:43:40 CDT