Oracle 8i (8.1.7) Multi-Master Replication

From: Heungsoon Yang <hsyang_at_qrio.net>
Date: 17 Apr 2002 19:40:09 -0700

Hi,

I am configuring and testing oracle multi-master asynchronous replication.
What I am wondering is about simulating synchronous replication by manipulating delay_seconds. I setup as manual but it doesn't work...

Does anyone have actual experience on that?

My configuration is

job_queue_interval = 10

DBMS_DEFER_SYS.SCHEDULE_PUSH(
destination=>'PDS3',
next_date=>sysdate + 1/1440,
interval=>'sysdate + 1/(60*24)',
stop_on_error=>false,
delay_seconds=>120,
parallelism=>2
);

Thanks in advances... Received on Wed Apr 17 2002 - 21:40:09 CDT