Certification Question?

From: Eric Bowman <Doc435_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:20:58 -0400

I have recently completed my Oracle DBA certification, mostly OJT (I've been working with Oracle for past 5 years), but some work with Oracle press books and Oracle docs after reading the certification requirements. Over all the I found the Oracle cert real strait forward and fairly easy. What is puzzling is I am not that knowledgeable about Oracle, my greatest skill seems to be in searching the Oracle docs to find answers. Is this a comman experience, or did I just get the easy questions out of the pool. -ERIC- Received on Wed Apr 17 2002 - 21:20:58 CDT