Re: oracle 9i installation fails on HPUX 11

From: Trifon Anguelov <trifona_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:26:23 GMT

Helena,

I did installed Oracle 9i on HP-UX 11.0 recently and did not get this error. Something might went wrong in your case.

Check the amount of swap memory and make sure you have at least 2 times the physical RAM. Also check for the recommended HP-UX 11.0 patches in the installation guide.

For solution to your problems check the latest Oracle DBA forums on: http://www.dbaclick.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi

Hope that helps,

Trifon Anguelov
Senior Oracle DBA