Auditing question in Oracle 8i

From: Troy Meyerink <meyerink_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:03:10 GMT

I am currently implementing auditing in Oracle 8i. I am testing by adding select, update, and delete by access auditing on a couple of tables. In the dba_audit_trail there is a column called the statementid. I was hoping I could actually look at the statement that performed the audit action. Is there any way to do this? I looked for statementid field in the dba_tab_columns and only found tables with the reference number and no correlating statement text. Thank you for your help.

Troy Meyerink
Oracle DBA
Raytheon
EROS Data Center
Sioux Falls, SD Received on Wed Apr 17 2002 - 13:03:10 CDT