SAP - Oracle Table Partitioning

From: Girish <girish_manmadkar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2002 10:49:52 -0700

Hi guys
I am looking for some thuoughts out of experience, how the Table Partitioning
is used and handled in SAP 4.6 environments? Does it really helps for very large Tables ? Any issues faced by anyone by opting for Table Partitioning?

Please provide you input as soon as possible or direct me to the links which will give me more information about it ...

Thanks Received on Wed Apr 17 2002 - 12:49:52 CDT