Re: Oracle 9i DB Security Hole

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:30:39 -0500

Sybrand,
As you often recommend, a search of Google for Security and 9i on the Oracle groups will show a reported bug that can, in some circumstances, allow users access to tables for which no privileges have been granted( in fact to any table)  ...IIRC,it involves use of the new ANSI compliant join syntax... At this time there are 33 threads about this issue..