oracle 9i installation fails on HPUX 11

From: Helena <hmatijaca_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 17 Apr 2002 06:15:16 -0700

Hi all
I'm trying to install oracle 9i server or client on hpux 11.00 and the installation goes welll until it starts to do Linking oracle9i @79% I get the following error message : error in invoking target install of makefile /$ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus/lib/ins_sqlplus.mk If I ignore I can't start the database which is useless, does anyone came accross this problem, any help would be great Thanks
Helena Received on Wed Apr 17 2002 - 08:15:16 CDT