Java stored procedure startup help, pleese ...

From: kw <none_at_nowhere.where>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:36:58 +0200

When I try to load simple Java stored procedure there is always error like (no matter what package name I try to use) :

ERROR at line 2:
ORA-29536: badly formed source: User has attempted to load a class (pl.prokom.test2) into a restricted package. Permission can be granted using
dbms_java.grant_permission(<user>, LoadClassInPackage...

and when trying to grant any to my user named JAVA as sys/sysdba call dbms_java.grant_permission('JAVA',
'SYS:oracle.aurora.security.JServerPermission','Lo adClassInPackage.*', null)

     *
BŁĄD w linii 1:
ORA-29532: wywołanie Javy zatrzymane przez nieprzechwycony wyjątek Javy: java.lang.SecurityException: policy table update SYS:oracle.aurora.security.JServerPermission, LoadClassInPackage.*

What is wrong, I can't even start to play with java :((( Received on Wed Apr 17 2002 - 06:36:58 CDT