Oracle 9i DB creation

From: Tintin <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 02:55:03 GMT

In Oracle 9i, using the database wizard, I created a database. Three of the settings on one of the tabs wants a memory size of at least 30MB. I think it's "shared pool size", "java pool size" and the other one escapes me.

If I specify a number less than 30MB, at the end of the wizard it stops you creating the database. Is there any other way to create a database in Oracle other than using their wizard? For now until I get more RAM, I would like to create a smaller database using less RAM.

Thanks.

~ !T Received on Tue Apr 16 2002 - 21:55:03 CDT