Re: help: what is the difference between "xx" and xx

From: Richard Kuhler <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 01:03:55 GMT

The database is case sensitive even though Oracle converts most things to uppercase. However, when you put an identifier in quotes it is taken in the case given (lowercase in your example). Presumably, the constraint was created in lowercase (it should appear that way in dba_constraints as well).

Richard