Resize datafile

From: Tom Brown <tom_at_eazyriders.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 01:26:29 +0100

Hi,

I have a major problem. One of my datafiles has become over 4 gigs in size and this is causing major problems. We are using Solaris 7 and 8.1.5 - Could i drop a user that has used lots of space, after an export of this user, coalesce the tablespace and resize the datafile down, make this datafile non autoextend and add another datafile or two, recreate the user and then import it?

I'm desparate now so any help would be appreciated.

Tom Received on Tue Apr 16 2002 - 19:26:29 CDT