Re: Statistics stopping after a while

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:02:42 +0200

On 16 Apr 2002 03:38:09 -0700, fpayant_at_club-internet.fr (Frederic PAYANT) wrote:

>Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<2r0mbuk41c135oulvr4ose5klil5h7k29g_at_4ax.com>...
>> ORA-600 =======================> Please call OTS (they won't bite)
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Are you sure ???
>;-)
>
>> or visit Metalink
>What is Metalink ??
>(hum ... OK I'll look on Google :-)
>

>More seriously, it's not easy for me to call Oracle as I don't know
>licence number and others little things necessary to log a call.
>(licence has been payed but I don't know who did it, and I'll loose a
>large amount of time for finding THE person who has all infos that I
>need to call Oracle.

You will loose more time by searching for a solution outside Metalink, which is the web-based support of Oracle. As to your 'serious' reasons, I don't know whether I need to cry or laugh.

It's up to you. No one here can resolve an ora-600 as they are untrapped errors. The chance anyone here has been in the same situation or is prepared to search Metalink is almost 0. You are asking just too much.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Apr 16 2002 - 12:02:42 CDT