How to reconstruct whether an select gets executed on the database

From: odette <odette.h_at_gmx.de>
Date: 16 Apr 2002 03:41:55 -0700

Me problem refers to oracle 9i.
Is there any possiblity to find out, whether a selection, started in the sql-worksheet, gets executed?
I start and connect the database, then I start the worksheet and insert my sql-statement. After inserting I press F5 to start the transaction, but also after 10 minutes nothing happend.

Thanks for your help,
Odette Received on Tue Apr 16 2002 - 05:41:55 CDT