Re: Congratulations To Tom Kyte & Howard Rogers

From: Sean Dillon <sean.dillon_at_oracle.com>
Date: 15 Apr 2002 16:38:30 -0700

Knut Talman <knut.talman_at_mytoys.de> wrote in message news:<3CBB1D40.F823B26A_at_mytoys.de>...
> > If forming your own opinion requires me to not have or express one ... I
> > can't help you.
>
> Sorry if you misunderstood my post. I asked you to post the book here. After
> reading it I can form my own opinion. It was nonsense so don't waste your time
> thinking about it. I just wanted to add some humour to this group. Obviously
> I've failed :-(
>
> Regards,
>
> Knut

There's humor on a few different levels in this post ;-) Here you go:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/186100690X

Sean Dillon (sean.dillon_at_oracle.com)
Author "Beginning Oracle Programming"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/186100690X Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Oracle Corporation Received on Mon Apr 15 2002 - 18:38:30 CDT