Re: Parameter passing from SQLPLUS to NT Batch

From: Bricklen Anderson <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:14:46 GMT

why not have dbms_job run that query every hour, then pass that value out to a variable (or into a file etc, to be parsed by another script for the relevant value)?

you could also try posting to alt.msdos.batch or alt.msdos.batch.nt if you are so keen to have it all done by batch scripts. Didn't you ask this same question a couple/few days ago?