interMedia

From: acelestial <acelestial_at_twp.cwellington.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:00:41 -0400

Hi,

I have a table with BLOB field. I've created an index on the BLOB field using the ff.:

create index tablename_idx on tablename(BLOBfield) indextype is ctxsys.context;

I used the Oracle8i interMedia Text Query to display the result in an asp page. The query is something like this:

select id, blobfield, score(1)
from tablename
where contains ( BLOBfield, '%parameter%', 1) > 0;

The problem is somehow some of the records/BLOB are not being index. Is there any problem on the documents that I uploaded in the BLOB field or is it something else? The documents that I'm uploading are usually PDF files.

Thank you very much for the help.

Regards,
Arman Received on Mon Apr 15 2002 - 14:00:41 CDT