Re: Loadjava won't load jar

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:33:09 +0400

Which classes are not resolved? You see, JVM in Oracle differs quite seriously from standard Sun JVM, especially when it comes to java.sql.* and JDBC. I would try to throw more information your way if you provide me with at least partial, but representative list of classes Oracle failed to resolve, which means it didn't find referenced classes in resolver path, and classes it didn't find (use show errors java class "className" in SQL*Plus to see compiler/resolver error). Actually, this information can get you going alone.