Re: can't start oracle universal installer gui on linux 7.2

From: Mihail Daskalov <mdaskalo_at_tlogica.com>
Date: 15 Apr 2002 07:57:39 -0700

"Daniel Huang" <danielhuang_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<a9dhcb$doi$1_at_netnews.upenn.edu>...
> I did install jdk1.1.8.
> But when I run the /install/linux/runInstaller, I got erro msg like can't
> find java runtime enviroment.
>
> anyone can help.
>
> thx

Could U be a little more specific.

What is linux 7.2 - SuSE, REDHAT?!
what version of Oracle?

Please search the forum for installation problems with you version of Linux and Oracle.

Regards,
Michael Daskaloff
Branbench MVP for Oracle Admin

P.S. Searching the forums can be very usefull. If you spend 30 minutes trying to find answer, instead of trying to fix the problem in 30 minutes you might do the jobs in 2 hours instead of 2 days ;))) Received on Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:57:39 CDT