Contention in RBS Header?

From: Russell Fray <rfray_at_vianetworks.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:24:51 GMT

Hi All,

Firstly, apologies if I'm posting to the wrong group - if you could point me to a more appropriate group I'd be extremely grateful (I've purposely avoided cross posting!)

I've been asked to investigate whether there is contention in the Rollback Segment Headers but I'm not sure of the best views to look in to get this info.

Could somebody give me a few pointers regarding which views & columns I should be looking at and what I should look for? Alternatively if there are any scripts?

Any (useful!) replies will be gratefully received.

Thanks,
Russ. Received on Mon Apr 15 2002 - 08:24:51 CDT