HOW TO BYPASS FINE-GRAINED Security Enforcement !!!

From: Đuro Dretvić <Djuro.Dretvic_at_Infodom.hr>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:47:11 +0200

HELLO TO ALL !!! Platform: Windows 2000 Server
Oracle DB: 8.1.7.3

METALINK:
The system privilege EXEMPT ACCESS POLICY allows a user to be exempted from all
fine-grained access control policies on any DML operation such as SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.

PROBLEM: I can not find this system privilege on RDBMS 8.1.7.3. or RDBMS 9.1.1.3.

Is there some package that I have to run or something ???

With regards Djuro. Received on Mon Apr 15 2002 - 07:47:11 CDT