Re: what is your opinion about oracle replication?

From: Edzard <edzard_at_volcanomail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2002 06:59:03 -0700

It works well.
It has indeed a steep learning curve, when you are considering advanced (=multi-master) replication.
DBA-Studio offers a convenient management tool and example install scripts are shipped with the product.
I could not find any documentaion though on automized conflict resolution, had to find this by tral and error.