Oracle Report 6i

From: Ashwani <akyadav_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2002 06:19:02 -0700

Hi,
I build a report using oracle report 6i and from my JSP page I am passing a URL to connect to my report server in either DESTYPE='Screen' and DESTYPE='Printer'.I would like to know how my application will configure printer on a local machine as this is going to be through web.

So in short my question is how from a local machine printer can be configured?

Thanks and Regards,
Ashwani Received on Sun Apr 14 2002 - 08:19:02 CDT