Can't log into Enterprise Manager

From: ziggs <no email>
Date: 14 Apr 2002 02:23:03 -0500

So, I'm learning 9i on a home computer and I'm trying to log into the Enterprise manager using sysman, oem_temp and my computers name. However, I'm getting the "VTK-1000 unable to connect..." message.

I'm not sure if I messed something up when I set up the machine yesterday, but what can I do now since I'm trying to learn more than what the standonly allows?

  1. Is there a way to add a new user/password that will connect to the Enterprise Manager? If so, how?
  2. Wipe my second drive on my dual boot system again and start from scratch (had 8i on before)?
  3. Look at a particular file on my hard drive for the correct username/password?

Any help would be appreciated. TIA Received on Sun Apr 14 2002 - 02:23:03 CDT