Composite index question

From: Tintin <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:51:36 GMT

Learning Oracle 9i. Need some clarification on something.

If I create a composite index on columns A, B and C and want to run a SELECT query that uses that index, do I have to specify the columns in the WHERE clause in the same order they are in the index?

~ !T Received on Sat Apr 13 2002 - 13:51:36 CDT