Statistics stopping after a while

From: Frederic Payant <fpayant_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:58:17 +0200

hi,

I was very happy discovering the package 'DBMS-STAT' because I hoped to do all my stats on a database with a (near) one liner like : sqlplus system/manager_at_plonk <<!!
execute dbms_stat.DBMS_STATS.GATHER_DATABASE_STATS( cascade => TRUE); exit
!!

But I was really surprised when I saw that statistics was gathered only on one part (around 1/3 eg 100 tables) of tables of my main schema.
I didn't see any things in doc indicating any limit on number or type of tables.
And the package doesn't emit any error (but it could be my fault, may be I've something to do to have error messages printed on screen )

Thanks for helping,
Amicalement
Frédéric PAYANT Received on Sat Apr 13 2002 - 12:58:17 CDT