Re: Creating Audit Trail using triggers with 100 tables.

From: Julian K. Black <julianb_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:15:18 -0400

I don't appreciate your sarcasm. My trigger is more complex than this. I ask for this procedure to generate a script not an execute statement within the block. I want to be able to create a file so it can be modified if needed. Why don't you try reading the message in its entirety before responding. I realize I can generate it using nested loops and concatenations. I did not ask for anyone to do the work for me you idiot. I had generate a trigger script in the past but I had lost it.

P.S. I have figured it out without your aid. I just had the wrong settings.