Re: JDBC leak

From: AV <avek_nospam_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 01:34:12 -0400

I am not sure that it is possible. AFAIK only ip and username easily available from within oracle systables. If it is under your control,
you can force any jdbc application to supply additional info using special package
http://download-west.oracle.com/otndoc/oracle9i/901_doc/appdev.901/a89852/db ms_app.htm
[if this is what you want].

For example, we supply web user name and DBA is able to track it from database for audit purpose.

AlexV.