Re: Oracle Designer Install

From: Cathy Racicot <racicot_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:56:32 -0400

The reason for the multiple homes is that Designer (any version) still carries much 8.0 stuff and needs an 8.0 home, with some tools going into an 8i home. The other thing that I have found is that, if you are using Designer 6.0, you need to install the Designer tools before anything else and the install tools like 8i client, etc. Otherwise, seems to foul things up pretty badly.

Joel