Re: Forcing no changes to SQLShared Area?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:16:44 GMT

Is it your intent to cripple Oracle? Make it not scale and perform poorly? Perhaps then get SQL Server and talk about how much better it performs than Oracle?

Then I suggest dropping all bind variables and writing a small proc that flushes the shared pool at regular intervals. You could run the proc from DBMS_JOB. Oh and make the SGA really really small too..

That should really mess things up for you.

Daniel Morgan