Re: Oracle Spataial - simple select

From: Christof Kaiser <Kaiser_at_logiball.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:08:49 +0200

you'l have to fiddle around with teh sdo_geometry object.

the sql function THE( ) makes a kind of a table out of an object (such as sdo:geoemtry).
so look up THE in the sql reference.

the statement will look a bit uggly in the end but it is possible. actually, it look sthat ugly that i dont feel like trying it right now.

regards
christof