Re: should we converting to sql server?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:51:12 GMT

I know of three major companies in the Pacific Northwest, one in Redmond just down the street from MS that have departments solely devoted to moving apps from that unnamed RDBMS product to Oracle because of problems related to scalabiility, performance, and security. I've no doubt there are quite a few more I am not aware of.

Daniel Morgan