how can use pl/sql to perform statistics standardize

From: nyy <nyy_at_cc.nsysu.edu.tw>
Date: 11 Apr 2002 06:48:34 -0700

Hi Hi:
I have some data stored in oracle 9i need to perform statistics standardize.

For example:

grade	standized_grade
50	-0.101015254
55	0.075761441
60	0.252538136
70	0.606091527
80	0.959644917
45	-0.27779195
10	-1.515228817

I know using oracle user-defined aggregate function can solving my problem. But I wonder know if any efficient way to do it? such as
"select (grade-avg(grade))/stddev(grade) from table"

Regards,
wen Received on Thu Apr 11 2002 - 08:48:34 CDT