DB Link from 8i to 9i using XML

From: Meier Roland <Roland_Meier_at_freesurf.ch>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:18:48 +0200

Hello All

We are currently working with Oracle 8i. In near future we will have to implement XML functionality into our code.

Does anybody know whether it is possible to create a database link to a 9i XML Table and use the new 9i XML functionality from remote via this db link.

If this is possible can anyone give me a hint how to do this ?

Thanks in Advance.

Roland Received on Thu Apr 11 2002 - 06:18:48 CDT