9iFS

From: Dave <ask_at_newsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:27:58 +0100

Hi

As someone new to this Oracle/iFS/JSP/XML stuff, I'd like to get some pointers so I know what I'm doing :) I tried working through some Oracle examples, but they seemed more focussed on making Oracle look good than actually teach anyone anything.

Can someone point me in the direction of a good website or book that could help?

thanks

Dave Received on Thu Apr 11 2002 - 05:27:58 CDT