Re: importing tablespace file

From: larry <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:45:14 GMT

> It seems this is the traditional case of people reading the backup and
> recovery documentation *after* disaster has struck.

Yes, guilty as charged. In my defense I am teaching myself oracle in my spare time. Although losing the data is a hassle its just a fictitious database on my home PC - no CIO is tracking me down to give me my walking papers. Thanks for the response and info...lesson learned. Received on Wed Apr 10 2002 - 14:45:14 CDT