4Gb memory

From: Paul Wainwright <pwainwright_at_caci.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:57:32 +0100

I wish to use 4 Gb RAM on a windows NT server with Oracle 8.1.7.0.0.

Can you please tellme exactly what I have to do to bring this about. I understand that I will need NT Server Enterprise Edition, but what do I do with this.
How about Oracle.
I've read the docs on Metalink and Microsoft but only recently found out that NT Enterprise Edition is required to utilise the memory above 2Gb.

thanks for your help

Paul Received on Wed Apr 10 2002 - 08:57:32 CDT