Re: Slow down of query?

From: Percival Boqais <pb_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:53:40 GMT

I think this is what you are saying, the database wasn't analyzed apparently. In addition, the optimiser wasn't used for the view(s). I'm not the DBA, however I am learning Oracle 9i myself and learning what these terms mean.

I'll pass this info onto the DBA, thank you.

~ PB Received on Tue Apr 09 2002 - 22:53:40 CDT