Trouble creating second db

From: Marty Phee <martyphee_at_no_spmmm_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 15:59:46 GMT

Platform: W2k
Oracle: 8.1.7

I'm trying to create a second database instance on the machine with the "Database Configuration Assistant", but it keeps erroring out with ora-12560.

I've tried to set the ORACLE_SID both in the environment, and the registry but with no luck.

I don't know what else to try? Received on Tue Apr 09 2002 - 10:59:46 CDT