Re: Using Intermedia to Search Word Checkboxes

From: Thomas Hesse <thomas.hesse_at_team.xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 16:51:18 +1200

Hi Izabella,

this is not possible with Intermedia Text, because the INSO filter creates an HTML file from this word document and in the HTML file there is only the word Male/Female but not the checkbox. Create yourself a HTML file with $ORACLE_HOME/bin/ctxhx <in> <out> and see if there is anything from the checkbox.

There is maybe a way if this checkbox is stored as a text, like 'yes' and you search then for the phrase "yes Male".

Cheers
Thomas